Returns and Refunds
All returns and refunds are governed by the following rules:
1. Perishable products: 123orissashopping.com will not accept the return of a perishable product once it is delivered.
2. Non-perishable products: 123orissashopping.com accepts responsibility for all products that may have been wrongly shipped, and will make arrangements to replace them.
3. Damaged products: In case of damage caused to a product during shipping, 123orissashopping.com will make arrangements to replace the damaged product. However, it is incumbent upon the customer to bring the damage to the notice of the courier or our delivery team at the time of delivery. Please note that the replacement is dependent on the report submitted by the courier/our delivery team, and the nature of damage. So, please check the product at the time of delivery, and if unsatisfied make a complaint to the delivery person. Also inform our Customer Helpline immediately so that necessary steps may be taken.
4. Complaint period: Customers seeking replacement/return of a product must inform 123orissashopping.com within seven days of receiving a non-perishable product and within 24 hours of receiving a perishable product. Complaints received after that time will not be considered.
5. Refunds: 123orissashopping.com will refund full payment if the customer has paid for products that are listed on the website but which are out of stock. In these cases, the Customer Service Team will send an e-mail to the customer, and on obtaining his consent initiate the refund process.
There may be situations where a customer has ordered several products, and one or more of those products are not in stock. In such cases, the customer will be refunded the cost of products not available.
The refunds are made through the payment gateway for all products that are ordered through Credit/Debit cards. These payments are routed back through the customer ‘s Credit Card company, and are credited to the customer’s account.
123orissashopping.com believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
• There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
• No cancellations are entertained for those products that the 123orissashopping.com marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Holi, Diwali, Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
• 123orissashopping.com does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables etc. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good. (Please check Returns and Refunds section for details)
• In case of receipt of damaged or defective consumer durable items and non durable items, please report the same to our Customer Helpline team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 21 days of receipt of the products. For books, VCDs, DVDs, software products, the matter should be reported within 5 days.
• In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our Customer Helpline within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
• In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.